Zombie Land Saga Revenge anime‘s official website released the second trailer on Monday where Kotono Mitsuishi narrates the trailer as her character Tae Yamada, and the clip sneak peaks concert scenes and scenes with new characters from the forthcoming continuation.
The anime is set to premiere first on the Amazon Prime Video administration in Japan on April 8 at 11:15 p.m. It will at that point debut on the AT-X, Tokyo MX, Sun TV, TVQ Kyushu Broadcasting Co., Ltd. Adventure TV, and BS11 TV slots, just as on the Abema administration and other real time features in Japan. Crunchyroll will stream the continuation as it airs in Japan.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Director: Munehisa Sakai
- Series Script Supervisor: Shigeru Murakoshi
- Character Design: Kasumi Fukagawa
- Art Director: Kazuo Ogura
- Color Key Artist: Azusa Sasaki
- Editing: Masahiro Goto
- Music Director: Takashi Murakami
- Sound Production: dugout
- Animation Production: MAPPA
- Ai Kuroiwa is directing the 3D CG
- Momoko Mifune is the compositing director of photography
- Yasuharu Takanashi and Funta7 are composing the music at Avex Pictures
The anime’s cast members include:
- Mamoru Miyano as Kōtarō Tatsumi
- Kaede Hondo as Sakura Minamoto
- Asami Tano as Saki Nikaidō
- Risa Taneda as Ai Mizuno
- Maki Kawase as Junko Konno
- Rika Kinugawa as Yūgiri
- Minami Tanaka as Lily Hoshikawa
- Kotono Mitsuishi as Tae Yamada
- Hiroyuki Yoshino as Policeman A
- Yasuhiro Takato as Romero
The anime follows Sakura Minamoto, who fantasies about being a symbol, yet is hit by a vehicle and awakens as a zombie. A man named Kōtarō Tatsumi shows up and discloses to her he’s enlisting her into an icon bunch comprised of zombies, dead young ladies he has enrolled from a few periods of Japanese history.
Zombie Land Saga anime’s first season aired in Japan between October and December 2018.
ALSO READ: 9 Horrifying Serial Killers In Anime