World Trigger anime‘s official Twitter account announced on Saturday that World Trigger anime will get a third season.
The anime’s second season which is set to release on January 9, 2021 will run for one cour.
The anime’s main cast includes:
- Tomo Muranaka as Yūma Kuga
- Yuuki Kaji as Osamu Mikumo
- Nao Tamura as Chika Amatori
- Yūichi Nakamura as Yūichi Jin
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Hyuse
The anime’s recently revealed cast members include:
- Hisao Egawa as Gatlin
- Toshiyuki Toyonaga as Ratarikov
- Mie Sonozaki as Wen Sō
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Koskero
- Ayumu Murase as Reghindetz
- Ryoko Shiraishi as Yomi
READ MORE: Most Anticipated 16 Anime Series Of 2021
The anime’s staff includes:
- Morio Hatano as the Director
- Hiroyuki Yoshino, Toshihisa Kaiya, and Kenji Kawai are Series Supervisors, Character Designers, Music Composers
The first season of the World Trigger anime produced by Toei Animation aired on TV Asahi from October 2014 to April 2016.
World Trigger, likewise referred to in short frame as WorTri, is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and illustrated by Daisuke Ashihara. It was at first serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from February 2013 to November 2018, and moved to Jump Square in December 2018. Its sections have been ordered by Shueisha into 22 tankōbon volumes as of June 2020.
READ MORE: Top 11 Anti-Heroes İn Anime