Woodpecker Detective’s Office anime‘s staff announced on Tuesday that the artist, executive, and on-screen character Sakumi Hagiwara will make his voice acting introduction in the anime‘s 6th episode one week from now.
Hagiwara’s character is the administrator of a manikin appear. Hagiwara is the grandson of writer Sakutarō Hagiwara, who is fictionalized in the show’s story and voiced by Yuichiro Umehara.
Crunchyroll is gushing the arrangement overall outside of Asia as it pretense.
Anime’s cast members include:
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Kodo Nomura
- Yukiya Hayashi as Ryūnosuke Akutagawa
- Sōma Saitō as Isamu Yoshii
- Yuichiro Umehara as Sakutoro Hagiwara
- Kensho Ono as Taro Hirai
- Makoto Furukawa as Bokusui Wakayama
- Shintarō Asanuma as Takuboku Ishikawa
- Takahiro Sakurai as Kyōsuke Kindaichi.
Anime’s staff members include:
- Shinpei Ezaki is the chief director of the anime at LIDEN FILMS
- Tomoe Makino is directing the series
- Taku Kishimoto is overseeing the series scripts
- Kaoru Saki is credited with the original character designs
- Shuichi Hara is adapting character designs for animation
- MONACA is composing the music
- Youji Shimizu is the sound director
The novel’s story is set in 1909 during Japan’s Meiji era and centers on fictional versions of real-life poet Takuboku Ishikawa and real-life linguist Kyōsuke Kindaichi, who were acquaintances in real life. In the novel, Takuboku runs a private detective agency to support his family. Both begin to investigate a case of supposed ghost appearances at the Asakusa Jūnikai building, also known as the Ryōunkai.