Air Agency reported on Thursday that voice on-screen character Keiji Fujiwara died because of malignant growth on Sunday, April 12. He was 55. His family held a private wake and memorial service. Fujiwara had gone on break from voice following up on August 2016 to experience clinical treatment for an unknown ailment, however, he gradually came back to work in 2017.
Keiji Fujiwara was born on October 5, 1964, in Tokyo. Fujiwara had various several cast jobs and was maybe most popular for such characters as:
- Hannes in Attack on Titan
- Hiroshi Nohara in Crayon Shin-chan
- Shuichi Aizawa in Death Note
- Holland in Eureka 7
- Shirō Fujimoto in Blue Exorcist
- Maes Hughes in Fullmetal Alchemist
- Eugen in Granblue Fantasy
- Leorio in the 2011 Hunter × Hunter
- Axel in Kingdom Hearts
- Ardyn in Final Fantasy XV
- Reno in Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children
- ACDC in JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure
Our thoughts and prayers are with the actor’s loved ones.
Source: “Air Agency“