VladLove anime‘s official Youtube channel released the teaser trailer for the up and coming anime on Wednesday.
Male cast members include:
- Kenta Miyake as Masumi Katsuno
- Kaito Ishikawa as Okada
- Ryūnosuke Watanuki as Kambara
- Tarō Kiuchi as Horita
- Hiroshi Iwasaki as Mai’s dad
- Kenji Nakata as Mitsugu’s pops
New staff members include:
- Visual Design: Uta Mizuno
- Color Design: Hiroko Umezaki
- Background Artist: Yasutada Kato
- Background Art Director: Kazuhiro Obata
- Background Art: Stereotype Smartile
- Sound Effects: Kaori Yamada
- Sound Production: Take Imaizumi
- Sound Work: Production I.G
- Music Production: AUBE
Previously announced cast members include:
- Saori Hayami as Maki Watabe
- Yōko Hikasa as Jinko Sumida
- Yu Kobayashi as Nami Unten
- Kanako Takatsuki as Kaoru Konno
The anime’s main cast members are:
- Ayane Sakura as Mitsugu Bamba
- Rina Hidaka as Mai Vlad Transylvania
- Romi Park as Chihiro Chimatsuri
The anime was initially scheduled to make a big appearance this fall however was postponed because of the impacts of the CoronaVirus pandemic.
The anime is listed with 12 episodes.
The new anime will be a droll satire focusing on a vampire young lady named Mai and a secondary school young lady. Oshii noticed that the anime “won’t have any attractive men (ikemen),” and its story will exclusively concentrate on five young girls. He added that he needed to “truly handle a story focusing on a young lady meets-young lady idea.
Short synopsis for the Vladlove anime:
“Mitsugu Bamba is a high school girl who finds meaning in donating blood. She frequently visits a blood bank to donate blood, despite being harshly treated by the nurse. One day, she encounters a beautiful girl who looks like she’s from overseas at the blood bank. The pale girl looks like she’s about to faint any minute, but then, she starts destroying the blood bank. The girl loses consciousness and Mitsugu takes her home…”