The official site for the TV anime adjustment of Ryousuke Asakura’s Val x Love manga streamed the new trailer Monday. The video uncovers that the show will debut on October 5 at 11:00 p.m. on AT-X, before airing soon thereafter on Tokyo MX, Sun TV, and BS11.
Takashi Naoya is coordinating the anime at Hoods Entertainment. Tatsuya Takahashi is regulating the arrangement’s contents. Kiyoshi Tateishi is the character creator and boss animation executive. TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND is creating the music.
The cast includes:
- Yūya Hirose as Takuma Akutsu
- Kaede Hondo as Natsuki Saotome
- Ai Kakuma as Itsuyo Saotome
- Rina Hidaka as Mutsumi Saotome
- Yumi Uchiyama as Ichika Saotome
- Yumi Hara as Futaba Saotome
- Ayaka Shimizu as Misa Saotome
- Rikako Aida as Shino Saotome
- Maki Kawase as Yakumo Saotome
- Kotori Koiwai as Kururi Saotome
- Hiyori Nitta as Sue
- Daisuke Hirakawa as Tooru Inukai
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Skuld
- M.A.O as Röskva
- Misato Fukuen as Ur
Val × Love is a Japanese manga arrangement by Ryousuke Asakura. It has been serialized in Square Enix‘s shōnen manga magazine Monthly Shōnen Gangan since December 2015. It has been gathered in seven tankōbon volumes. The manga is authorized in North America by Yen Press.
“Gotta flirt to save the world!!
High schooler Takuma Akutsu is terrified of human contact and just wants to live a quite life. Too bad he doesn’t have a choice in the matter when nine Valkyrie sisters come barging into his home! They’ve tasked him with raising their level to fight off the monsters threatening humanity–and how will he do that, exactly…? By gettin’ down & dirty to the max!!!”