Junji Ito’s Uzumaki horror manga uncovered on Wednesday the full Japanese cast for the anime’s first episode.
The four-episode mini-series will debut on Toonami this year.
The new cast members include:
- Toshio Furukawa as Kirie’s Father
- Takashi Matsuyama as Shuichi’s Father
- Mika Doi as Yukie Saito
- Mariya Ise as Azami Kurotami
- Katsutoshi Matsuzaki as Katayama
- Wataru Hatano as Okada
- Tatsumaru Tachibana as Tsumura
- Kouichi Toochika as Yokota
- Ami Fukushima as Shiho
- Gen Sato as Boy 1
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Boy 2
- Anna Nagase as Girl
- Kōsuke Okamoto as Attendee 1
Animes staff members include:
- Director: Hiroshi Nagahama
- Studio: Drive, Production I.G. USA, and Adult Swim are co-producing the anime.
- Music Composer: Colin Stetson
In case you’re new to the creepy story that is Uzumaki, the Junji Ito wrote manga follows a reviled city that is fixated on spirals. On its surface, this doesn’t really stable that startling, yet when you plunge into the arrangement, it follows some alarming manners by which spirals start contaminating the lives of the residents that are living inside the concealed town.
Starting with one man, the town is by all accounts wrapped by this extraordinary cloud moving over the town’s lines that bring about any semblance of snail youngsters, anonymous ladies, flying criminals, and individuals who are changed into bumbling evil entities. Junji Ito’s Uzumaki awfulness manga uncovered on Wednesday the full Japanese cast for the anime’s first episode.
Source: UzumakiAnime Twitter