Uramichi Oniisan manga’s official website revealed the staff members and that the anime will be a TV anime that will debut in 2020. The manga appeared in 2017 in Ichijinsha and pixiv’s advanced manga magazine Comic POOL.
Staff members include:
- Nobuyoshi Nagayama is directing the anime at “Studio Blanc“
- Touko Machida is overseeing the series scripts
- Mizuki Takahashi as character designer
- Kisuke Koizumi as the sound director
- Kei Haneoka is composing the music
Cast members include:
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Uramichi Omota
- Tomokazu Sugita as Tobikichi Usahara
- Yūichi Nakamura as Mitsuo Kumagai
- Mamoru Miyano as singer Iketeru Daga
- Nana Mizuki as singer Utano Tadano
Uramichi Oniisan manga arrangement fixates on a 31-year-elderly person named Uramichi Omota who has different sides to his character. He shows up as the youngster responsible for physical activities on the instructive program “Maman to Together.” Although he has a crisp and peppy attitude on the show, he is, in reality, a piece touchy. The manga uncovers the not exactly radiant pieces of life for youthful grown-ups.