Tokyo Revengers franchise recently held an event regarding the anime adaptation of the anime and it also released a brand new trailer, third key visual, and data on the following ending theme on Saturday.
The video sees the Bloody Halloween arc which will dispatch in July.
Nakimushi performs the new ending theme song “Tokyo Wonder,” which will start to play in the anime’s 13th episode on July 3. It will also be available on digital music services on July 2.
Cast for the gang members on the Takemichi’s middle school years includes:
- Takuma Terashima as Atsushi “Akkun” Sendо̄
- Yūya Hirose as Takuya Yamamoto
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Makoto Suzuki
- Shouta Hayama as Kazushi Yamagishi
- Satoshi Hino will play Masataka “Kiyomasa” Kiyomizu.
The anime’s main stars include:
- Yūki Shin as Takemichi Hanagaki
- Azumi Waki as Hinata Tachibana
- Ryota Ohsaka as Naoto Tachibana
- Yuu Hayashi as Manjirō “Mikey” Sano
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Ken “Doraken” Ryūgūji
The anime’s staff includes:
- Koichi Hatsumi as the Director
- Animation Studio: Liden Films
- Yasuyuki Muto as the Script Supervisor
- Kenichi Ohnuki as the Character Designer
- Satoki Iida as the Sound Director
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi as the Music Composer
Tokyo Revengers anime debuted on April 11.
Kodansha Comics publishes the manga in English and the company portrays the series:
“Watching the news, Takemichi Hanagaki learns that his girlfriend from way back in middle school, Hinata Tachibana, has died. The only girlfriend he ever had was just killed by a villainous group known as the Tokyo Manji Gang. He lives in a crappy apartment with thin walls, and his six-years-younger boss treats him like an idiot. Plus, he’s a complete and total virgin … At the height of his rock-bottom life, he suddenly time-leaps twelve years back to his middle school days!! To save Hinata, and change the life he spent running away, hopeless part-timer Takemichi must aim for the top of Kanto’s most sinister delinquent gang!!”