Tokyo 7th Sisters smartphone game’s new anime films official website appeared another mystery trailer. The teaser trailer reveals the film’s key staff and the Tokyo seventh Sisters: Bokura wa Aozora ni Naru title. The shiny new 70-minute film will have a “limited dramatic run” this mid-year.
The game cast members will reprise their work in the anime film.
Anime’s staff members include:
- Concept Designer, Script Writer, and Music Producer: Shintarō Motegi
- Anime Director: Takayuki Kitagawa
- Producer: Kōji Suzuki
- Line Producer: Takahiko Sakagami
- Studio: LandQ
- Anime Production: Toei Animation
- Art Director: Ayumi Sugimoto
- Music Composer: Yoshiaki Dewa
- Music production: Victor Entertainment
The game has been described such as: players take on the role of the new manager in a studio called “777” (pronounced “Three Seven”) and scout for promising young idols. The game mixes an emphasis on story and character development with a rhythm game aspect. The idols compete to win admiration from fans and develop their ability by singing original songs written by young artists “of the Vocaloid generation.”
Source: Comic Natalie