The new trailer contains Ichika Nakano who is the oldest of the five sisters.
The Quintessential Quintuplets season 2 anime is scheduled to premiere in January 2021 on TBS, Sun TV, and BS11.
The anime’s main staff includes:
- Kaori as the Director
- Keiichirō Ōchi as the Script Supervisor
- Animation Studio: Bibury Animation Studio
- Masato Katsumata as the Character Designer and Chief Animation Director
- Hanae Nakamura and Miki Sakurai are Music Composer
INTERESTING: 12 Anime Series That Had A Crossover
More staff includes:
- Color Design: Aiko Matsuyama
- Director of Photography: Daisuke Chiba
- Editing: Mutsumi Takemiya
- Sound Director: Hajime Takakuwa
- Music Production: Nichion
- Sound Production: Dax Production
The Quintessential Quintuplets anime’s first season premiered with its 12 episodes from January to March, 2019.
The manga has been released by Kodansha Comics, and the company portrays the series:
“One day, a poor high school second-year named Futaro Uesugi comes across a private tutoring gig with good pay. But his pupils are his classmates!! And they’re quintuplets!! A-and they’re all gorgeous girls, but they’re also troublemakers who hate to study and are on the verge of flunking out! And his first task is simply gaining the sisters’ trust?! Every day is a party! The curtain is rising on the Nakano quintuplets’ quirky romantic comedy with five times the cute!!“