The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess anime‘s official website has unveiled a brand new trailer that features Euphyllia Magenta.
The Magical Revolution of the Reincarnated Princess anime will premiere on January 4.
Cast members include:
- Sayaka Senbongi as Anisphia von Palletia
- Manaka Iwami as Euphyllia Magenta
- Ai Kakuma as Illya Coral
- Shogo Sakata as Algard von Palletia
- Hina Yomiya as Lainie Cyan
- Yū Sasahara as Tilty Claret
The anime’s staff includes:
- Shingo Tamaki as the Director
- Animation Studio: diomedéa
- Wataru Watari as Script Supervisor
- Naomi Ide as Character Designer
The series is officially portrayed:
“Despite her supposed ineptitude with regular magic, Princess Anisphia defies the aristocracy’s expectations by developing “magicology,” a unique magical theory based on memories from her past life. One day, she witnesses the brilliant noblewoman Euphyllia unjustly stripped of her title as the kingdom’s next monarch. That’s when Anisphia concocts a plan to help Euphyllia regain her good name-which somehow involves them living together and researching magic! Little do these two ladies know, however, that their chance encounter will alter not only their own futures, but those of the kingdom…and the entire world!”