The Irregular at Magic High School light novel arrangement will get a season 2 that will air in 2020. The anime will fill in as the second period of The Irregular at Magic High School series.
The Irregular at Magic High School “The Poor Performing Student of a Magic High School” is a Japanese web novel arrangement by “Tsutomu Satō”. Between October 2008 and March 2011, Satō arrived at an arrangement with (Dengeki Bunko) and started discharging his work in a light novel configuration starting July 2011.
- Risako Yoshida as anime director
- Kana Ishida as original illustration/character design
- Taku Iwasaki as music composer
- Anime Production Studio: 8-Bit
- Yuichi Nakamura as Shiba Tatsuya
- Saori Hayami as Shiba Miyuki
- Yōko Hikasa as Angelina Kudou-Shields
- Yumi Uchiyama as Chiba Erika
- Takuma Terashima as Saijou Leonhard
- Satomi Satō as Shibata Mizuki
- Atsushi Tamaru as Yoshida Mikihiko
- Sora Amamiya as Mitsui Honoka
- Yuiko Tatsumi as Kitayama Shizuku
- Kana Hanazawa as Saegusa Mayumi
- Marina Inoue as Watanabe Mari
- Junichi Suwabe as Juumonji Katsuto
“The arrangement is set in a world with another history, where enchantment exists and has been cleaned through present-day innovation. Nonetheless, the capacity to utilize enchantment is controlled by hereditary qualities, restricting the number of entertainers in presence. Following the Third World War, the world’s superpowers moved to these four countries: The United States of North America (USNA), New Soviet Union, the Great Asian Alliance, and Japan.
In Japan, the enchantment network is casually represented by the tenace groups in lieu of the legislature. Because of the predetermined number of performers, they are treated as an item and are compelled to enter enchantment related schools and callings. Nine enchantment secondary schools exist in Japan; they each have some expertise in various parts of enchantment and are just alluded to by their numbers.”