The First Slam Dunk anime movie’s official website has unveiled the main key visual of the upcoming anime movie.
The upcoming movie is set to release on December 3 in Japan.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Animation Studio: Toei Animation
- Inoue as the Director
- Yasuyuki Ebara as Character Designer and Animation Director
- Katsuhiko Kitada, Naoki Miyahara, Toshio Ōhashi, Yū Kamatani as Technical Directors
- Daiki Nakazawa as the CG Director
- Yūta Ogura as the CG Producer
- Kazuo Ogura as the Art Director
- Yota Tsuruoka, Koji Kasamatsu are the Sound Directors
Slam Dunk is a Japanese sports manga series composed and illustrated by Takehiko Inoue. It recounts the tale of a basketball team from Shōhoku High School in the Shōnan area of Japan. It was serialized in Shueisha’s shōnen manga magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump from October 1990 to June 1996, with the parts gathered into 31 tankōbon volumes.
The manga was adjusted into an anime TV series by Toei Animation which circulated from October 1993 to March 1996 and has been communicated around the world, getting a charge out of much prominence especially in Japan, a few other Asian nations and Europe.
The series has 170 million duplicates available for use, making it the seventh smash hit manga series ever. In 1994, it got the 40th Shogakukan Manga Award for the shōnen classification. In 2010, Inoue got exceptional recognitions from the Japan Basketball Association for advocating ball in Japan.
ALSO READ: 6 Most-Responsible Anime Protagonists That Make The Story Captivating