The Demon Girl Next Door anime‘s official website posted more cast and staff individuals, data on theme songs, the April 7 debut, and another key visual for Machikado Mazoku 2-Chōme, the anime’s subsequent season, on Monday.
The new cast members include:
- Ayasa Itō as Riko
- Takashi Matsuyama as Manager Shirasawa
Yoshihiro Tōgō will be the compositing director of photography.
The returning cast includes:
- Konomi Kohara as Yūko Yoshida
- Akari Kitō as Momo Chiyoda
- Minami Takahashi as Lilith
- Tomoyo Takayanagi as Mikan Hinatsuki
- Sayaka Senbongi as Anri Sata
- Ayaka Suwa as Sion Ogura
- Hitomi Ohwada as Ryoko Yoshida
- Sayaka Ohara as Seiko Yoshida
The returning staff includes:
- Hiroaki Sakurai as the Director
- Animation Studio: J.C. Studio
- Keiichirō Ōchi as the Script Supervisor
- Mai Otsuka as the Character Designer
The Demon Girl Next Door season 2 anime will premiere this April.
The Demon Girl Next Door is a Japanese four-board manga arrangement by Izumo Itō, serialized in Houbunsha’s seinen manga magazine Manga Time Kirara Carat since 2014. It has been gathered in five tankōbon volumes. An anime TV arrangement transformation by J.C.Staff circulated among July and September 2019.
The story of the series has been portrayed as following:
“Yuko Yoshida is just an ordinary schoolgirl — until one day her dormant, devilish powers are unleashed by the demon Lilith! Yuko transforms into Shadow Mistress Yuko, a supernatural powerhouse with horns and a devil tail. Now she must defeat another mystical being named Momo Chiyoda, the shrine maiden of the Light Clan… who just so happens to go to Yuko’s school! But being a demonic magical girl isn’t as easy as it looks, and Yuko has a whole lot to learn before she’s ready to fulfill her destiny and take on the Clan of Light.”
“(C) Izumo Itō, Houbansha / “The Demon Girl Next Door” Production
ALSO READ: The Most Anticipated Anime Of 2022