The Fall anime season is getting ready to present brand new anime series and one of them is The Day İ Became a God which is produced by P.A.Works and Aniplex and directed by Yoshiyuki Asai.
The series is scheduled to premiere in October 2020 and a recent livestream held for the anime released the official trailer and an animated footage for the film.
The video presents more staff and cast members.
The website also released a brand new key visual for the anime.
The program revealed more cast members:
- Natsuki Hanae as Yōta Narukami – Male Protagonist
- Ryohei Kimura as Ashura Kokuhō – The Close Friend Of Yota
- Yui Ishikawa as Kyōko Izanami – The Childhood Friend Of Yota
- Yūki Kuwahara as Sora Narukami – Yōta’s Little Sister
Ayane Sakura stars as the main heroine of the anime Hina
The anime’s staff includes:
- Manabu Nii as the Chief Animation Director
- MANYO and Jun Maeda are the Music Composer
- Kurumi Suzuki is the Art Director
- Yukiyo Kajiwara is the Compositing Director of Photography
- Naomi Nakano is the Color Key Artist
- Haruki Suzuki is the 3D Director
- Ayumu Takahashi is The Editor
- Satoki Iida is the Sound Director
The Saturday’s program portrays the story:
”One day during Yōta Narukami’s last summer vacation of high school, a girl named Hina suddenly appears and proclaims herself “the All-Knowing God.” Hina announces to the thoroughly confused Yōta, “The world will end in 30 days.” Yōta then witnesses Hina’s god-like powers of prophecy, convincing him that her powers are real. Hina’s naive innocence belies her powers, and she decides to live at Yōta’s home for some reason. Thus begins an eventful summer before the end of the world.”
The anime’s official website portrays the story:
”Hina, who awakened as a god.
She foresaw “the end of the world.”
She chooses a lone young man.
Who, as her companion,
Will spend his time with her until the very end”