The new staff staff members include:
- Chief Animation Directors: Kazuaki Shimada, Kyoji Asano
- Assistant Directors: Takashi Katagiri, Norihito Takahashi, Takahiro Harada
- Color Key Artist: Ken Hashimoto
- Art Setting: Yuuho Taniuchi, Tomomi Sugimoto, Kazushige Kanehira
- Art Directors: Kazuo Nagai, Kushiro Usui
- 3D CG Directors: Kana Imagaki
- Compositing Director of Photography: Akane Fushihara
- Assistant Compositing Director of Photography: Yūya Sakuma
- Editing: Akari Saitō
- Sound Director: Shōko Hata
- Sound Effects: Noriko Izumo
- Music Producer: (K)NoW_NAME
The anime will run for two separate cours.
The new cast members include:
- Saori Hayami as Yor Forger
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Anya Forger.
- Takuya Eguchi as Loid Forger.
The anime’s staff includes:
- Kazuhiro Furuhashi as the Director
- Animation Studio: Wit Studio & CloverWorks
- Kazuaki Shimada as the Character Designer
- [K]NoW_NAME as the Music Producer
Takuya Eguchi will voice the anime’s star Loid Forger.
Spy × Family is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and delineated by Tatsuya Endo. It has been serialized fortnightly free of charge on the Shōnen Jump+ application and site since March 25, 2019, with the chapters gathered and distributed into 6 tankōbon volumes by Shueisha as of December 2020. Viz Media has authorized the arrangement for English delivery in North America.
The story of the manga follows a government agent who needs to build a family so as to execute a crucial, understanding that the young lady he embraces as a girl and the lady he consents to be in a phony marriage with are a mind reader and a assassin separately.
Viz Media portrays the manga:
“Master spy Twilight has his work cut out for him procuring both a wife and a child for his mission to infiltrate an elite private school. What he doesn’t know is that the wife he’s chosen is an assassin and the child he’s adopted is a telepath!”
“(C) Tatsuya Endo, Shueisha / “SPY x FAMİLY” Production Committee”