Somali and the Forest Spirit official youtube channel discharged the anime’s second special video. The video reveals extra cast individuals for the anime. The anime will debut in January, after a postponement from this fall.
Crunchyroll is co-creating the anime, and it will stream the arrangement as it airs in Japan. Crunchyroll likewise facilitated the world debut of the anime at Crunchyroll Expo on August 30.
Anime’s cast members are:
- Rie Shibata as Rosa-obasan
- Sho Hayami as Musurika
- Tomokazu Seki as Kokilira
- Ai Kayano as Hazel
- Ayahi Takagaki as Praline
- Inori Minase as Somali
- Daisuke Ono as Golem
- Hiroki Nanami as Shizuno
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Yabashira
- Saori Hayami as Uzoi
- Yuuki Ono as Haitora
- Yu Kobayashi as Kikila
Anime’s staff members are:
- Kenji Yasuda is directing the anime at “Satelight and HORNETS“
- Mariko Mochizuki script supervisor
- Ikuko Ito character designer
- Naotarō Moriyama performs the opening theme song “Arigatō wa Kocchi no Kotoba”
- Inori Minase performs the ending theme song “Kokoro Somali.”
Somali and the Forest Spirit is set in a world managed by spirits and beasts, and where people are oppressed and headed to the edge of eradication. In a specific woods, a golem – the watchman of the backwoods – and a young lady meet. Their voyage as surrogate dad and girl to one another starts.