Solo Leveling anime‘s official website has just unveiled the official trailer for the upcoming anime that unveils January 2024 release date.
The anime’s new key visual!
The anime’s cast includes:
- Haruna Mikawa plays Aoi Mizushino.
- Taito Ban as Sung Jinwoo/Shun Mizushino
- Reina Ueda as Cha Hae-In/Shizuku Kosaka
- Hiroki Touchi as Baek Yoonho/Taiga Shirakawa
- Genta Nakamura as Yoo Jinho/Kenta Morohishi
- Daisuke Hirakawa as Choi Jong-In/Shin Mogami
- Banjou Ginga as Go Gunhee/Kiyoomi Gotō
- Makoto Furukawa as Woo Jinchui/Akira Inukai
The anime’s new staff includes:
- Sub Character Design: Chiaki Furuzumi
- Monster Design: Hirotaka Tokuda
- Prop Design: Sotaro Shiraishi
- Background Art Director: Yasuhiro Okumura
- Color Design: Naomi Nakano
- VFX Director: Daichi Iseki
- CG Director: Toshitaka Morioka
- Motion Graphics: Hiromu Ōshiro
- Editing: Yūji Kondō
- Sound Director: Ryō Tanaka
Previously announced staff includes:
- Shunsuke Nakashige as the Director
- A-1 Pictures as Animation Studio
- Noboru Kimura as the Head Writer
- Tomoko Sudo as Character Designer
- Hiroyuki Sawano as Music Composer
Crunchyroll portrays the Solo Leveling anime as following:
“It’s been over a decade since the sudden appearance of the “gates”—the paths that connect our world with a different dimension. Since then, certain humans have awakened to supernatural powers. We call these individuals “hunters.” Hunters make their living by using their powers to conquer dungeons inside the gates. In this world of tough customers, the low-ranked hunter Jinwoo Sung is known as “the weakest hunter of all mankind.” One day, Jinwoo gets fatally injured when he runs into high-rank double dungeons hidden within a low-rank dungeon. Just then, a mysterious quest window appears in front of him. On the verge of death, Jinwoo decides to accept the quest and starts leveling up… while the others aren’t.”
Solo Levelin, is a South Korean web novel composed by Chugong. It was serialized in Kakao’s advanced comic and fiction stage KakaoPage on July 25, 2016, and was subsequently distributed by D&C Media under their Papyrus mark on November 4, 2016. The novel has since been authorized in English by Yen Press, as well as by Web-novel under the title Only I Level Up.
The webtoon transformation of Solo Leveling was first serialized in KakaoPage on March 4, 2018, and is outlined by Jang-Sung-Rak, the CEO of Redice Studio. The webtoon’s most memorable season closed on March 19, 2020, and its subsequent season continued serialization on August 1, 2020. Its singular parts have been gathered and distributed by D&C Media into four volumes as of July 2022.