The director of the Shirobako anime film Tsutomu Mizushima reported on Twitter on Wednesday that work at the film is finished and said thanks to the staff for their difficult work.
The up and coming Shirobako film will open in Japan on February 29.
The story of the film is set four years after the occasions of the first Shirobako TV anime. Aoi Miyamori keeps occupied with managing the conventional difficulties in her day by day work at Musashino Animation. After an early daytime meeting, Watanabe converses with Aoi and places her responsible for another dramatic anime venture for the studio. The task has sudden issues, and Aoi is uncertain if the organization can continue with a showy anime with its present situation. While managing that nervousness, Aoi meets another associate named Kaede Miyai. She and the MusAni team work together to finish the task.
Anime’s staff members include:
- Tsutomu Mizushima as Anime Director
- Animation studio “P.A. Works“
- Michiko Yokote as series script supervisor
- Ponkan8: character designer
- Kanami Sekiguchi as animation character designer and chief animation director
- Production company “Infinite“
- Yūsuke Takeda and Tsukasa Kakizakai as Art Directors
- Katsue Inoue as Color Designer
- Motonari Ichikawa as 3D Director
- Yukiyo Kajiwara as Compositing Director
- Chie Katō: Special Effects
- Ayumu Takahashi: Editing
- Shiroh Hamaguchi: Music composer
- IMAGINE: Music Production
Cast members joining from the anime series include:
- Juri Kimura as Aoi Miyamori
- Haruka Yoshimura as Ema Yasuhara
- Haruka Chisuga as Shizuka Sakaki
- Asami Takano as Misa Tōdō
- Hitomi Ohwada as Midori Imai
- Shūya Nishiji as Yutaka Honda
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Tatsuya Ochiai
- Yuri Yamaoka as Erika Yano
- Hiroyuki Yoshino as Tarō Takanashi
- Ai Kayano as Rinko Ogasawara
- Masaya Matsukaze as Hayabusa Watanabe
- Mai Nakahara as Yuka Okitsu
“Shirobako manga’s story pursues the day by day office life and issues that emerge in a liveliness studio, and the work process in making an anime. Parallel to that, the show additionally centers around Miyamori’s companions, who all work or are planning to work in the anime business: a key illustrator, a CG artist, a hopeful voice entertainer, and a scriptwriter“.