Shaman King 2021 anime’s official website posted the anime‘s third trailer on Thursday which sneak peaks Nana Mizuki’s 2nd opening theme song “Get up! Shout!” which will make a big appearance in the anime in October.
The three-member group from Hokkaido is performing the song Hazuki.
The anime debuted on April 1 at 5:55 p.m. on the TV Tokyo, TV Osaka, TV Aichi, TV Setouchi, TV Hokkaido, and TVQ Broadcasting Kyushu channels.
The cast members include:
- Katsuyuki Konishi as John Denbat
- Kousuke Takaguchi as Larch Dirac
- Takumu Miyazono as Porf Griffith
- Tsuguo Mogami as Chris Venstar
- Wataru Takagi as Cebin Mendel
- Mariko Nagai as Meene Montgomery
- Kenichirō Matsuda as Luchist
- Megumi Hayashibara as Opacho
- Mitsuaki Madono as Peyote Diaz
- Tsuguo Mogami as Hang Zang-Ching
- Anri Katsu as Turbine
- Saki Endō as Kanna Bismarch
- Wakana Minami as Matilda Matisse
- Kei Shindou as Marion Phauna
- Takahiro Fujiwara as Big Guy Bill
- Ryotaro Okiayu as Boris Tepes Dracula
- Kousuke Takaguchi as Damayaji
- Michiko Neya as Tao Jun
- Tooru Sakurai as Lee Pailong
- Nana Mizuki as Tamao Tamamura
- Takumu Miyazono as Ponchi
- Noriaki Kanze as Konchi
- Takehito Koyasu as Faust VIII
- Masakazu Morita as Mosuke
- Rina Hadaka as behind Pirika
- Yoko Soumi as Lyserg Diethel
The new Shaman King anime is listed with 52 episodes.
Anime’s Staff members includes:
- Director: Jouji Furuta
- Series Composer: Shoji Yonemura
- Character Designer: Satohiko Sano
- Music: Yuki Hayashi
- Sound Director: Masafumi Mima
- Music Production: King Records
- Animation Production: Studio Bridge
Anime’s Main cast members includes:
- Yoko Hikasa as Yoh Asakura
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Amidamaru
- Megumi Hayashibara as Anna Kyoyama
- Minami Takayama as Hao Asakura
The anime will debut on TV Tokyo and its subsidiaries in April, and will adjust each of the 35 volumes of the manga’s new finished version, which Kodansha began distributing on paper volumes in Japan on June 17. The principal anime transformation of the manga debuted in 2001.
Synopsis: “A battle is about to begin in Tokyo: the Shaman Fight, a tournament held every five hundred years where shaman—those who can command spirits—confront each other in combat. The victor of this contest becomes the Shaman King and the only one who is able to contact and control the Great Spirit, allowing them to reshape the world as they please through its immense power.
During a late-night walk, Manta Oyamada runs into his classmate, the carefree You Asakura, who invites him to come stargazing with some friends, who, to Manta’s horror, turn out to be ghosts from a local cemetery! However, the knowledge that Manta possesses—a rare sixth sense that allows Manta to see these spirits—endears the boy to You. So when You find out that his new comrade has been beaten up by a local gang, he decides to avenge him with the help of Amidamaru, a samurai ghost whose tomb was broken by the gang leader.”