Rent-A-Girlfriend anime‘s official website has unveiled a brand new trailer for the anime’s second season on Saturday. The new trailer features the character Mami Nanami.
Rent-A-Girlfriend anime’s second season will premiere on July 1st.
The returning cast includes:
- Sora Amamiya as Chizuru Mizuhara
- Aoi Yūki as Mami Nanami
- Nao Tōyama as Ruka Sarashina
- Rie Takahashi as Sumi Sakurasawa
- Shun Horie as Kazuya Kinoshita
The staff members include:
- Kazuomi Koga as the Director
- Animation Studio: TMS Entertainment
- Mitsutaka Hirota as the Script Supervisor
- Kanna Hirayama as the Character Designer
- HYADAIN as the Music Composer
- Sound Director: Hajime Takakuwa
- Art Director: Minoru Akiba
- Color Key Artist: Fumiko Ishiguro
- Shintaro Sakai as the compositing director of photography
- Editor: Yumiko Nakaba
The anime‘s first season debuted on the Animeism programming obstruct on MBS, TBS, and 26 other system partners on July 11. Crunchyroll streamed the anime worldwide aside from in Asia as a major aspect of the late spring 2020 season.
Kodansha Comics is publishing the manga in English, and the company portrays the story of the manga:
”In Japan, the lonely have a new way out — online services that rent out dads, children, even girlfriends! When Kazuya’s true love dumps him, he’s just desperate enough to try it, and he’s shocked at how cute and sweet his rental girlfriend turns out to be. But she wants to keep their “relationship” a secret, and there’s a complication… she goes to his university… and their grandmothers are in the same home… and they live next door to each other?! And Kazuya finds out she’s not nearly as nice in “real life”..”
ALSO READ: 8 Anime Villains Who Actually Are The Hero