ONE and Yūsuke Murata‘s One-Punch Man manga volume 16 bested NPD BookScan’s Top 20 adult graphic novels list for May.
The current month’s rundown highlighted 12 manga volumes, including:
- #1 — ONE and Yūsuke Murata‘s One-Punch Man volume 16
- #2 — Kentarou Miura‘s Berserk Deluxe volume 1
- #3 — Akira Toriyama and Toyotarō‘s Dragon Ball Super volume 5
- #4 — Kōhei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia volume 1
- #9 — Kōhei Horikoshi‘s My Hero Academia volume 2
- #10 — Kōhei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia volume 18
- #11 — Hirohiko Araki‘s JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Part 4 Diamond is Unbreakable volume 1
- #12 — Eiichiro Oda‘s One Piece volume 90
- #14 — Junji Ito‘s Smashed: Junji Ito Story Collection
- #16 — Kōhei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia volume 3
- #19 — Yūki Tabata‘s Black Clover volume 15
- #20 — Kōhei Horikoshi’s My Hero Academia volume 4
The BookScan rankings gather information deals from in excess of 16,000 areas including Barnes and Noble and other book chains, free bookshops, and online buys — however not deals at comic book shops, Walmart.com, and some different settings.
One-Punch Man which started distribution in mid-2009. The arrangement rapidly became famous online, outperforming 7.9 million hits in June 2012. The Japanese abbreviated name Wanpanman is a play on the long-running kids’ character Anpanman, wanpan being a constriction of wanpanchi (“one punch”).One-Punch Man recounts to the tale of Saitama, a hero who has become exhausted by the nonappearance of test in his battle against malice and looks to locate a commendable adversary.
A digitalized manga redo of the arrangement, represented by Yusuke Murata, started production on Shueisha’s Tonari no Young Jump site in 2012. The chapters are occasionally gathered and printed into tankōbon volumes, with nineteen volumes discharged as of April 4, 2019. Viz Media has authorized the change for English serialization in its Weekly Shonen Jump advanced magazine.
An anime TV adjustment by Madhouse publicized in Japan among October and December 2015. It was dubbed in English throughout the late spring of 2016, and soon thereafter an arranged second season was reported. On September 25, 2017, it was declared that they would change the two its generation organization and executive. The second season debuted in April 2019.