Non Non Biyori TV anime‘s official Twitter account announced the returning cast and staff, January 2021 debut, title, and first key visual for the third TV anime season on Saturday.
The new visual for the third season Non Non Biyori Nonstop includes the natural characters Renge, Hotaru, Natsumi and Komari in the rich, verdant open country.
The main cast for the third season includes:
- Kotori Koiwai as Renge Miyauchi
- Rie Murakawa as Hotaru Ichijo
- Ayane Sakura as Natsumi Koshigaya
- Kana Asumi as Komari Koshigaya
- Kaori Nazuka as Kazuho Miyauchi
- Rina Satou as Kaede Kagayama
- Misato Fukuen as Hikage Miyauchi
- Ryoko Shintani as Konomi Fujimiya
The anime‘s staff includes:
- Shinya Kawatsura as the Director
- Animation studio: Silverlink
- Reiko Yoshida as the Script Supervisor
- Mai Otsuka as the Character Designer
- Kusanagi as the Background Artist
Non Non Biyori is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and represented by Atto. The arrangement started production in Media Factory’s Monthly Comic Alive magazine from September 2009 and is authorized in North America by Seven Seas Entertainment.
Manga‘s official description is:
“The story takes place in the countryside small town village of Asahigaoka, a place lacking many of the conveniences that people from the city are accustomed to. The nearest stores are a few miles away and one of the local schools consists of only five students, each of whom is in a different grade of elementary or middle school. Hotaru Ichijo, a fifth grader from Tokyo, transfers into Asahigaoka Branch School and has to adjust to countryside life with her new friends.“
As of December 2015, Non Non Biyori manga has sold over 1.3 million duplicates.