The anticipated Fall 2020 anime season has almost arrived and the anime fandom is getting ready to welcome it with perfect anime series and one of them is the anime adaptation of the South Korean manhwa, Noblesse which is scheduled to premiere on Crunchyroll on October 6th.
Crunchyroll’s official Youtube channel recently released the brand new trailer for the Noblesse anime, check it out below:
The new trailer includes English subtitles, and the text as well.
Cast members include:
- Tarusuke Shingaki as Cadis Etrama di Raizel
- Daisuke Hirakawa as Frankenstein
- Kosuke Onishi as M-21
- Ryōta Iwasaki as Yusuke Tashiro
- Yōhei Hamada as Manabu Kase
- Jun Kasama as Kranz who is the leader of DA-5
- Katsumi Fukuhara as Shark, a bellicose, who is the arrogant DA-5 member
- Hiroki Yamada as Hammer, who is the DA-5 explosives specialist
Kim Jae-joong will play out the anime’s theme song “BREAKING DAWN.” K-pop gathering OH MY GIRL will play out the ending theme song “Etoile.”
The staff members include:
- Yasutaka Yamamoto is the Director
- Sayaka Harada is the Series’ Compositor
- Akiharu Ishii as the Character Designer And Chef Animation
Crunchyroll portrays the series:
Raizel awakens from his 820-year slumber.
”He holds the special title of Noblesse, a pure-blooded Noble and protector of all other Nobles. In an attempt to protect Raizel, his servant Frankenstein enrolls him at Ye Ran High School, where Raizel learns the simple and quotidian routines of the human world through his classmates.
However, the Union, a secret society plotting to take over the world, dispatches modified humans and gradually encroaches on Raizel’s life, causing him to wield his mighty power to protect those around him…
After 820 years of intrigue, the secrets behind his slumber are finally revealed, and Raizel’s absolute protection as the Noblesse begins!”
Noblesse is a South Korean web manhwa composed by Son Jeho and outlined by Lee Kwangsu. Noblesse was first posted on WEBTOON on 30 December 2007, and was finished up on 7 January 2019; it was among the first webtoons to get an English interpretation at the dispatch of WEBTOON in July 2014. It has been adjusted into a South Korean animation in 2015 and an OVA in 2016.