The American media/streaming giant Netflix releases the official Trailer for the up and coming Transformers: War for Cybertron Trilogy: Siege anime on Monday.
Check it out below:
The anime is scheduled to premiere on Netflix on July 30th.
Polygon Pictures is in charge of the animation, and Rooster Teeth is producing the series.
The arrangement will have six 22-minute episodes, and Netflix prodded two more arrangement, including Transformers: War For Cybertron Trilogy: Earthrise next.
The anime’s cast includes:
- Jake Foushee as Optimus Prime
- Jason Marnocha as Megatron
- Linsay Rousseau as Elita-1
- Joe Zieja as Bumblebee
- Frank Todaro as Starscream
- Rafael Goldstein as Ratchet
- Keith Silverstein as Jetfire
- Todd Haberkorn as Shockwave, Red Alert
- Edward Bosco as Ultra Magnus, Soundwave
- Bill Rogers as Wheeljack
- Sophia Isabella as Arcee
- Brook Chalmers as Impactor
- Shawn Hawkins as Mirage
- Kaiser Johnson as Ironhide
- Miles Luna as Teletraan I, Cliffjumper
- Mark Whitten as Sideswipe, Skywarp
The anime’s staff includes:
- Rooster Teeth is producing the series
- FJ DeSanto is the showrunner
- The writers include: George Krstic , Gavin Hignight, Brandon Easton
- Alexander Bornstein is composing the music
Netflix portrays the series:
”TRANSFORMERS: WAR FOR CYBERTRON TRILOGY: SIEGE begins in the final hours of the devastating civil war between the Autobots and Decepticons. The war that has torn apart their home planet of Cybertron is at a tipping point. Two leaders, Optimus Prime and Megatron, both want to save their world and unify their people, but only on their own terms. In an attempt to end the conflict, Megatron is forced to consider using the Allspark, the source of all life and power on Cybertron, to “reformat” the Autobots, thus “unifying” Cybertron. Outnumbered, outgunned, and under SIEGE, the battle-weary Autobots orchestrate a desperate series of counterstrikes on a mission that, if everything somehow goes right, will end with an unthinkable choice: kill their planet in order to save it.”