Pineda plays Faye Valentine in the new arrangement.
The arrangement stars John Cho as the main protagonist Spike, Mustafa Shakir as Jet, Pineda as Faye, Alex Hassell as Vicious, and Elena Satine as Julia.
The cast likewise incorporates:
- Geoff Stults as Chalmers, Jet’s ex-partner
- Tamara Tunie as Ana, Martian club owner
- Mason Alexander Park as Gren, Ana’s right hand person
- Rachel House as Mao, White Tigers Capo
- Ann Truong as Shin, one of Vicious’ twin henchmen
- Hoa Xuande as Lin, one Vicious’ twin henchmen
Netflix portrays the series as following:
”Based on the worldwide phenomenon from Sunrise Inc., Cowboy Bebop is the jazz-inspired, genre-bending story of Spike Spiegel, Jet Black, Faye Valentine and Radical Ed: a rag-tag crew of bounty hunters on the run from their pasts as they hunt down the solar system’s most dangerous criminals. They’ll even save the world…for the right price.”