Dragon’s Dogma, the up and coming anime adaptation based on the action role-playing hack and slash video game with the same name is getting ready to conquer fans’ hearts late this year and Netflix revealed the official trailer on Tuesday for the anime.
Netflix likewise released the key visual for the anime and seven stills which include the protagonists’ journeys.
Dragon’s Dogma anime is scheduled to debut on September 17th solely on Netflix.
The staff members include:
- Shin’ya Sugai is the Director
- Taiki Sakurai is the Executive Producer
- Hiroyuki Kobayashi & Takashi Kitahara are Co-producers
- Kurasumi Sunayama is the Script Composer
- Kurasumi Sunayama is the Character Designer
The anime is portrayed by Netflix as following:
”The story follows a man’s journey seeking revenge on a dragon who stole his heart. On his way, the man is brought back to life as an ‘Arisen’. An action adventure about a man challenged by demons who represent the seven deadly sins of humans.”