With My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Season 3’s debut almost here, we, at last, got another trailer for the up and coming season. After a concise mystery launched soon after the third season’s declaration, and with this new trailer, we at long last got more than simply the short grave scene with Hachiman, Yukino, and Yui.
The arrangement teased that we’ll be getting new information during AnimeJapan 2020 one month from now the last period of the arrangement will run for 12 episodes altogether.
The included cast members:
- Takuya Eguchi as Hachiman Hikigaya
- Nao Tōyama as Yui Yuigahama
- Saori Hayami as Yukino Yukinoshita
- Ayane Sakura as Iroha Isshiki
The included staff members:
- Kei Oikawa Director at studio feel.
- Keiichirō Ōchi Supervising the series scripts.
- Yuichi Tanaka As a character designer.
“My Teen Romantic Comedy anime’s story pursues the down to business Hachiman Hikigaya, Yukino Yukinoshita and amicable Yui Yuigahama, who, regardless of their shifting characters and goals, offer assistance and guidance to others as a major aspect of their school’s Service Club. It to a great extent delineates different social circumstances looked by teenagers in a secondary school setting and the brain science driving their communications.”