The romantic comedy anime series My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! based on the Japanese light novel with the same name debuted this Spring with first episode and fans got the chance to get a taste of the anime with a solid animation, perfect plot and all the well-designed characters.
Recently Crunchyroll announced on their official website the English dub cast for the anime:
- Jeannie Tirado as Catarina Claes
- Griffin Burns as Geordo Stuart
- Bryce Papenbrook as Alan Stuart
- Griffin Puatu as Keith Claes
- Nicolas Roye as Nicol Ascart
- Melissa Fahn as Maria Campbell
- Colleen O’Shaughnessey as Mary Hunt
- Kira Buckland as Sophia Ascart
The English dub of the anime will debut on Saturday, and new dubbed episodes will stream each Saturday.
Crunchyroll recorded the dub with a remote cast.
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! anime premiered on April 4th on MBS, Tokyo MX, BS11, J Tele, and other channels.
angela plays out the opening theme song Shōjo no Route wa Hitotsu Janai! (There Isn’t Just One Route for a Girl!).
Ending theme song Bad End is be performed by Shouta Aoi.
Keisuke Inoue is coordinating the arrangement at SILVER LINK. Megumi Shimizu is supervising the arrangement contents, and Miwa Oshima is adjusting Nami Hidaka’s character structures for animation.
Anime’s announced cast members include:
- Shouta Aoi as Gerald Stuart
- Asami Seto as Gerald Stuart (Early Childhood)
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Keith Claes
- Sora Amamiya as Keith Claes
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Alan Stuart
- Mutsumi Tamura as Alan Stuart
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka as Nicole Ascart
- M.A.O as Nicole Ascart
- Mary Hunt – performed by Miho Okasaki
- Sophia Ascart – performed by Inori Minase
- Maria Campbell – performed by Saori Hayami
- Toshiki Masuda as Sirius Dieke
- Azumi Waki as Anne Shelley
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom! is a Japanese light novel arrangement composed by Satoru Yamaguchi and outlined by Nami Hidaka. It started serialization online in July 2014 on the client created novel distributing site Shōsetsuka ni Narō. It was gained by Ichijinsha, who distributed the main light novel volume in August 2015 under their Ichijinsha Bunko Iris engrave. Seven volumes have been discharged as of October 2018.
A manga adjustment with art by Hidaka has been serialized in Ichijinsha’s shōjo manga magazine Monthly Comic Zero Sum since August 2017. It has been gathered in four tankōbon volumes. The light novel has been authorized in North America by J-Novel Club, and the manga has been authorized by Seven Seas Entertainment. A side project manga entitled Otome Game no Hametsu Flag shika nai Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei shite shimatta… Zettai Zetsumei! Hametsu Sunzen Hen! started its discharge during November 2019