Muhyo and Roji’s Bureau of Supernatural Investigation, otherwise called basically Muhyo and Roji, is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Yoshiyuki Nishi. The arrangement debuted in Japan in Weekly Shōnen Jump in November 2004 and ran until its decision in March 2008.
Muhyo and Roji’s Bureau of Supernatural Investigation posted a teaser trailer and a teaser visual for the following anime season 2. The video uncovers that Shinya Takahashi is joining the give a role as Hanao Ebisu, a judge, and Goryō’s faithful right hand since the time he was saved by Goryō. It likewise uncovers that the anime will debut this late spring on Animax and different channels.
Anime’s cast members include:
- Ayumu Murase as Tōru Muhyō
- Yuu Hayashi as Jirō “Roji” Kusano
- Hiroshi Kamiya as Soratsugu Madoka
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Yōichi Himukai
- Satomi Akesaka as Rio Kurotori
- Rie Kawamura as Yū “Biko” Abiko
- Wataru Hatano as Page Klaus
- Mitsuki Saiga as Reiko Imai
- Iori Nomizu as Nana Takenouchi
- Kōhei Amasaki as Kenji Satō
- Tetsuharu Ohta as Teeki
Anime’s staff members include:
- Director: Nobuhiro Kondo
- Series Script Supervisor/Scripts: Yasuyuki Suzuki
- Character Design: Kōichirō Kawano
- Chief Animation Directors: Hiromi Matsushita, Kazuko Tadano
- Music: Ryo Kawasaki
- Music Production: Lantis
- Animation Production: Studio DEEN
- Animation Production Assistance: Bridge
The anime’s first season debuted last August in 2019 and “Crunchyroll” streamed the anime as it disclosed in Japan, you can watch the first season here.