MARS RED Vampire Television anime‘s official website released the anime‘s first trailer o on Wednesday.
The trailer divulges and reviews the anime‘s main cast, and it advances the task as the primary TV anime dependent on a famous sensational stage understanding creation.
The story contains the members of the “Code Zero” unit:
- Tasuku Hatanaka as Shutaro Kurusu – A-class vampire and rookie on the squad
- Junichi Suwabe as Yoshinobu Maeda – captain of Code Zero and the “most powerful human
- Akira Ishida as Takeuchi – a D-class vampire and mad scientist with an immortal brain
- Kenichi Suzumura as Suwa – a veteran vampire since the Edo era
Anime’s staff members include:
- Kouhei Hatano is directing the anime at Signal.MD
- Jun’ichi Fujisaku is writing and supervising the scripts
- Kemuri Karakara is credited with the original character designs
- Yukari Takeuchi is adapting the designs for animation
- Bun’ō Fujisawa is the sound director
- Cellist Toshiyuki Muranaka is composing the music
Funimation co-produces the anime with Yomiuri TV Enterprise.
Funimation portrays the series:
“MARS RED takes place in 1923, and vampires have existed for quite a while. But now, the number of vampires is increasing and a mysterious, artificial blood source called Ascra has appeared.
The Japanese government, in turn, creates “Code Zero,” a unit within the army tasked with taking down the vampiric forces. And what better way to track vampires than by using vampires?
Created by Lieutenant General Nakajima, this unit has historically been in the business of information war, but has been re-assigned to solve the vampire crisis. It’s up to Code Zero and the S-class vampire Deffrot to investigate this increase and put a stop to it before society crumbles.”