Yomiuri TV Enterprise and Funimation announced that they are co-creating a TV anime arrangement adjustment of Bun’ō Fujisawa’s MARS RED emotional stage perusing preparations that will debut in 2021. Karakara launched the manga adjustment in Mag Garden’s Monthly Comic Garden magazine on January 4.
Anime’s staff members include:
- Kouhei Hatano is directing the anime at Signal.MD
- Jun’ichi Fujisaku is writing and supervising the scripts
- Kemuri Karakara is credited with the original character designs
- Yukari Takeuchi is adapting the designs for animation
- Bun’ō Fujisawa is the sound director
- Cellist Toshiyuki Muranaka is composing the music
Anime’s cast member include:
- Yoshinobu Maeda – Captain of Code Zero
- Shutaro Kurusu – A-class vampire
- Tokuichi Yamagami – Smart vampire
- Suwa – A veteran vampire
- Takeuchi – D-class vampire
Funimation describes the story as:
MARS RED takes place in 1923, and vampires have existed for quite a while. But now, the number of vampires is increasing and a mysterious, artificial blood source called Ascra has appeared.
The Japanese government, in turn, creates “Code Zero,” a unit within the army tasked with taking down the vampiric forces. And what better way to track vampires than by using vampires?
Created by Lieutenant General Nakajima, this unit has historically been in the business of information war but has been re-assigned to solve the vampire crisis. It’s up to Code Zero and the S-class vampire Deffrot to investigate this increase and put a stop to it before society crumbles.
Link: Official Website “MARS RED“