Maesetsu! anime‘s official website released a teaser trailer for the TV anime on Wednesday.
The recently released trailer previews the animation for the arrangement.
The Maesetsu! anime will premiere this year but there is no official release date revealed by the authorities yet.
The cast, sorted out by their individual comedy duos incorporates:
- Aguri Ōnishi as Fubuki Kitakaze (Tokonatsu)
- Naomi Ōzora as Mafuyu Kogarashi (Tokonatsu)
- Hiromi Igarashi as Rin Araya (R凸)
- Sakura Nakamura as Nayuta Asōgi (R凸)
- Ayaka Shimizu as Arashi Waraino (JK Cool)
- Asuka Aida as Eru Kusaba (JK Cool)
- Yūki Takada as Manatsu Kogarashi (Tsundora)
- Nozomi Furuki as Kanae Kanari (Tsundora)
- Junki Tomita as self (Freak!)
- Hatsuna Ubuno as self (Freak!)
The cast also incorporates:
- Risako Murai as Hajime Chūkan, the older sister of Nayuta
- Seirou Ogino as Carlos Ali
- Kentarō Tone as manager
- Rei Shimoda as Aunt Keiko
- Masatake Yamamoto as self (BANBANBAN)
- Hiromi Sameshima as self (BANBANBAN)
Yuu Nobuta is coordinating the anime at Studio Gokumi and AXsiZ.
Mugendai∞ is credited with the first work, and Lucky Star manga creator Kagami Yoshimizu is credited with the first delineations. Touko Machida is responsible for arrangement organization, and she is composing the contents with Shōta Gotō and Joe Itou. Katsuzo Hirata is structuring the characters for the anime. Masaru Koseki and Naoki Yamauchi are the main movement chiefs.