The Japanese media giant Kadokawa unveiled the brand new trailer for Made in Abyss Season 2 anime on Friday.
The new trailer uncovers that Made in Abyss Season 2 anime will debut on July 6.
The anime’s opening theme song “Katachi” is performed by Riko Azuna and the ending theme song “Endless Embrace” is performed by MYTH&ROID.
Anime’s cast members include:
- Miyu Tomita as Riko
- Mariya Ise as Reg
- Shiori Izawa as Nanachi
- Misaki Kuno as Faputa
- Yuka Terasaki as Vueko
- Hiroaki Hirata as Wazukyan
- Mitsuki Saiga as Belaf
Anime’s staff includes:
- Director: Masayuki Kojima
- Assistant Director: Hitoshi Haga
- Series Composition, Scripts: Hideyuki Kurata
- Character Design: Kazuchika Kise
- Color design: Miyao Yamashita
- Director of Photography: Tsunetaka Ema
- Sound Director: Yō Yamada
- Sound Effects: Toru Noguchi
- Music: Kevin Penkin
- Music producer: Hiromitsu Iijima
- Music Production: Irma la Douce
- Animation Production: Kinema Citrus
- Yuka Kuroda as the 2nd Character Designer
- Takeshi Takakura as the Design Leader
- Takumi Sakura as the Prop Designer
- Teru Sekiguchi as the 2nd Art Director
- Masayuki Kurosawa as the Editor
- Kadokawa collaborates at the Music Production
The anime’s first season premiered in July 2017.
In the tale of Made in Abyss, a tremendous pit and cavern framework called the Abyss is the main neglected spot on the planet. Peculiar and brilliant animals dwell in its profundities, and it is brimming with valuable relics that current people can’t make. The secrets of the Abyss entrance people, and they head down to investigate. The swashbucklers who adventure into pit are known as Cave Raiders” A little vagrant young lady named Riko lives in the town of Ōrth on the edge of the Abyss. Her fantasy is to turn into a Cave Raider like her mom and settle the secrets of the cavern framework. At some point, Riko begins investigating the caverns and finds a robot who looks like a human kid.
ALSO READ: 12 Best Detective Anime Series Of All Time