After the terrible assault on Kyoto Animation on July eighteenth, which killed 34 of their staff individuals, including 13 men and 21 ladies, support for the studio overflowed the web from each edge of the world.
Stunned fans posted fan workmanship, tributes, and love, searching for an outlet to help the studio in any case they could.
A few Donation Sites had just been set up by third-party organizations and Japanese urban areas that have worked intimately with Kyoto Animation previously. These incorporate a GoFundMe set up by Sentai Filmworks and donation encloses Animate shops. Donations have just come to over $2 Million USD with simply the GoFundMe alone.
“On July 24th Wednesday, Kyoto Animation on their official website released a statement, announcing that they are set and started accepting donations directly to their official Kyoto Animation Bank Account via Bank Transfer. They have provided their “Bank Account” information, and the details are listed down below:”
- BANK NAME : THE KYOTO SHINKIN BANK
- SWIFT : KYSBJPJZ
- BRANCH NAME : MINAMI MOMOYAMA BRANCH
- BRANCH NUMBER : 048
- ADDRESS : 16-50, YOSAI, MOMOYAMA-CHO, HUSHIMI-KU, KYOTO-SHI, KYOTO-HU, 612-8016 , JAPAN
- ACCOUNT NUMBER : 0002890
- ACCOUNT HOLDER : KYOTO ANIMATION CO.,LTD., REPRESENTATIVE DIRECTOR, HATTA HIDEAKI
“Source: Producer Yoshihiro Watanabe Official Twitter Account Down Below:“
“The announcement notes three “essential” ways Kyoto Animation contemplates the donations going to be used:”
- The money raised will go to the victims and their families to assist them with any expenses, and will be utilized for the reconstruction of the organization.
- Will be straightforward with what the donations will be utilized for. They will give an account of how when it’s been completely chosen.
- All third-party gathering pledges activities in the help of Kyoto Animation will be presented on the site as they can affirm.