Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya CG anime remakes official website uncovered on Friday that the second six-episode part of the primary period of the anime will start gushing on Netflix worldwide on January 23. Every one of the six scenes will make a big appearance at the same time. The site additionally uncovered four stills from the scenes.
The initial six episodes appeared worldwide on July 19. The anime’s first 12-episode season will highlight the story from the (Galaxian Wars to Silver Saint’s arcs) of the manga.
Anime’s cast members includes:
- Masakazu Morita as Pegasus Seiya
- Takahiro Sakurai as Dragon Shiryū
- Hiroaki Miura as Cygnus Hyōga
- Satomi Satou as Andromeda Shun
- Katsuyuki Konishi as Pheonix Ikki
- Fumiko Orikasa as Saori Kido
Animes staff members includes:
- Yoshiharu Ashino is directing the series at Toei Animation
- Eugene Son is the story editor and head writer
- Terumi Nishii is designing the characters
- Takashi Okazaki is designing the armor
Netflix portrays the anime’s story:
“Knights of the Zodiac: Saint Seiya pursues cutting edge undertakings of youthful warriors called “Knights“, who are sworn defenders of the resurrected Greek goddess Athena. Every knight wears an incredible defensive layer dependent on their picked zodiac group of stars, and are called Knights of the Zodiac. They help Athena in her fight against ground-breaking Olympian divine beings who are set on obliterating mankind”.