The official site for the anime adjustment of Yabako Sandrovich’s Kengan Ashura manga reported the 14 new roles that the recently uncovered cast individuals will play on Monday.
The newly releases character roles are as shown below:
- Akio Ohtsuka as Agito Kanō
- Atsushi Ono as Yoshinari Karo
- Mai Kanazawa as Honald
- Naomi Kusumi as Yōhei Bandō
- Tesshō Genda as Gensai Kuroki
- Misao Kobayashi as Korinmaru Ajiro
- Kōichi Gomi as Ken Ryūōzan
- Shouzou Sasaki as Sanemitsu Yoroizuka
- Ryota Takeuchi as Kirimi Takakaze
- Yūsuke Hoshino as Masami Nezu
- Yasunori Masutani as Yukio Dazai
- Hiroshi Matsumoto as Kunihiro Yumeno
- Kenta Miyake as Takeru Kiōzan
- Masumi Yoshida as Karugo Kurachi
Kengan Ashura animes part 1 has aired on July 31, 2019 and it has been streamed on Netflix.
The anime’s subsequent part, comprising of episodes 13 to 24, will make a big appearance on Netflix on October 31.
Manga‘s official description is:
“Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenasexist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed “Ashura”, joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group CEO, Nogi Hideki.”
Yabako Sandrovich propelled the arrangement, with delineations by Daromeon, in Shogakukan‘s shōnen manga site Ura Sunday and in the MangaONE application since April 18, 2012. A drama CD was packaged with the exceptional version of volume 0 on January 8, 2016. The manga finished on August 9, 2018.