Kaguya-sama: Love is War season 3 is one of the anime series that premiered as the part the Spring 2022 anime season. The series with its decent plot, stunning animation and all the colorful characters finally made its official premiere with its third season, and finally got the chance to see their favorite characters in action.
One of the fans’ favorite characters undoubtedly is Kaguya Shinomiya, and a cosplay artist on Instagram named agus.laurentti decided to show her own take of her. Check it out below:
Kaguya-sama: Love is War season 3 anime premiered on April 8.
The new opening theme “Giri Giri” is performed by Masayuki Suzuki and Suu from Silent Siren.
The returning cast includes:
- Aoi Koga as Kaguya Shinomiya
- Makoto Furukawa as Miyuki Shirogane
- Konomi Kohara as Chika Fujiwara
- Ryōta Suzuki as Yū Ishigami
- Yūki Takada as Rei Onodera
- Miyu Tomita as Miko Iino
- Yumiri Hanamori as Ai Hayasaka
- Momo Asakura as Nagisa Kashiwagi
- Rina Hidaka as Kobachi Osaragi
- Taku Yashiro as Kashiwagi’s boyfriend
- Yutaka Aoyama as Narrator
The returning staff includes:
- Director: Mamoru Hatakeyama
- Series Script Supervisor: Yasuhiro Nakanishi
- Character Design: Yūko Yahiro
- Chief Animation Directors: Hiroshi Yakou, Yūko Hariba, Kii Tanaka
- Prop Design: Takayuki Kidou
- Art Director: Risa Wakabayashi
- Art Setting: Hiroki Matsumoto, Mikiya Hiragi
- Color Key Artist: Kanako Hokari
- CG Director: Yuki Kuribayashi
- Director of Photography: Masaharu Okazaki
- Editing: Rie Matsubara
- Music: Kei Haneoka
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Production: A-1 Pictures
Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai – Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunōsen, season 2 anime debuted in April 2020. Funimation streamed the anime as it broadcasted in Japan. Funimation likewise named the two seasons of the anime.
Viz Media is publishing the manga in English, and the company portrays the series as following:
“All’s fair when love is war!
Two geniuses. Two brains. Two hearts. One battle. Who will confess their love first…?!
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane are two geniuses who stand atop their prestigious academy’s student council, making them the elite among elite. But it’s lonely at the top and each has fallen for the other. There’s just one huge problem standing in the way of lovey-dovey bliss—they’re both too prideful to be the first to confess their romantic feelings and thus become the “loser” in the competition of love! And so begins their daily schemes to force the other to confess first!”