Kadokawa’s Newtype magazine announced on their August issue Kaguya-sama: Love is War series is getting an anime movie titled Kaguya-sama: Love is War: The First Kiss Never Ends which will be adapting the manga’s story arc of the same name.
The story arc is set after the end of the anime’s third season.
Kaguya-sama: Love is War season 3 anime’s final episode had a length of 1 hour and premiered this Friday.
Kaguya-sama: Love is War season 3 anime premiered on April 8.
The new opening theme “Giri Giri” is performed by Masayuki Suzuki and Suu from Silent Siren.
The returning cast includes:
- Aoi Koga as Kaguya Shinomiya
- Makoto Furukawa as Miyuki Shirogane
- Konomi Kohara as Chika Fujiwara
- Ryōta Suzuki as Yū Ishigami
- Yūki Takada as Rei Onodera
- Miyu Tomita as Miko Iino
- Yumiri Hanamori as Ai Hayasaka
- Momo Asakura as Nagisa Kashiwagi
- Rina Hidaka as Kobachi Osaragi
- Taku Yashiro as Kashiwagi’s boyfriend
- Yutaka Aoyama as Narrator
The returning staff includes:
- Director: Mamoru Hatakeyama
- Series Script Supervisor: Yasuhiro Nakanishi
- Character Design: Yūko Yahiro
- Chief Animation Directors: Hiroshi Yakou, Yūko Hariba, Kii Tanaka
- Prop Design: Takayuki Kidou
- Art Director: Risa Wakabayashi
- Art Setting: Hiroki Matsumoto, Mikiya Hiragi
- Color Key Artist: Kanako Hokari
- CG Director: Yuki Kuribayashi
- Director of Photography: Masaharu Okazaki
- Editing: Rie Matsubara
- Music: Kei Haneoka
- Sound Director: Jin Aketagawa
- Production: A-1 Pictures
Kaguya-sama: Love is War anime’s first season premiered on January 2019. The anime’s second season debuted in April 2020.
Viz Media is publishing the manga in English, and the company portrays the series as following:
“All’s fair when love is war!
Two geniuses. Two brains. Two hearts. One battle. Who will confess their love first…?!
Kaguya Shinomiya and Miyuki Shirogane are two geniuses who stand atop their prestigious academy’s student council, making them the elite among elite. But it’s lonely at the top and each has fallen for the other. There’s just one huge problem standing in the way of lovey-dovey bliss—they’re both too prideful to be the first to confess their romantic feelings and thus become the “loser” in the competition of love! And so begins their daily schemes to force the other to confess first!”