The video uncovers the anime’s postponement to October 2022.
The director of the up and coming anime Hiroshi Nagahama clarifies the conditions behind the anime’s postponement, and previews a clip from the initial scene of the first episode of the anime series. Nagahama likewise alludes to more unannounced staff individuals for the anime.
The anime’s Japanese cast incorporates:
- Uki Satake as Kirie Goshima
- Shinichiro Miki as Shuichi Saito
- Toshio Furukawa as Kirie’s Father
- Takashi Matsuyama as Shuichi’s Father
- Mika Doi as Yukie Saito
- Mariya Ise as Azami Kurotami
- Katsutoshi Matsuzaki as Katayama
- Wataru Hatano as Okada
- Tatsumaru Tachibana as Tsumura
- Kouichi Toochika as Yokota
- Ami Fukushima as Shiho
- Gen Sato as Boy 1
- Shunsuke Takeuchi as Boy 2
- Anna Nagase as Girl
- Kōsuke Okamoto as Attendee 1
The anime’s staff incorporates:
- Director: Hiroshi Nagahama
- Studio: Drive, Production I.G. USA, and Adult Swim are co-producing the anime.
- Music Composer: Colin Stetson
In case you’re new to the creepy story that is Uzumaki, the Junji Ito wrote manga follows a reviled city that is fixated on spirals. On its surface, this doesn’t really stable that startling, yet when you plunge into the arrangement, it follows some alarming manners by which spirals start contaminating the lives of the residents that are living inside the concealed town.
Starting with one man, the town is by all accounts wrapped by this extraordinary cloud moving over the town’s lines that bring about any semblance of snail youngsters, anonymous ladies, flying criminals, and individuals who are changed into bumbling evil entities. Junji Ito’s Uzumaki awfulness manga uncovered on Wednesday the full Japanese cast for the anime’s first episode.