Gege Akutami’s worldwide famous Supernatural creation Jujutsu Kaisen manga‘s most recent chapter just gave the series’ main protagonist Yuji Itadori a brand new big brother. The icoinic Shonen series is preparing to dispatch a totally different arc zeroed in on Noritoshi Kamo’s excellent Culling Game arrangement, however before it can completely kick this off it’s actually separating the last pieces of aftermath from the Shibuya Incident. Perhaps the most peculiar improvement from this arc was that the Death Painting Womb Choso had begun to call Yuji Itadori his sibling, and align himself with Yuji regardless of Yuji being the one that executed the other two Death Paintings.
Choso appeared to disclose to himself that Yuji was his more youthful sibling since he actually felt the reverberation of his siblings’ blood inside Itadori, and it appears to be that gratitude to Choso’s assistance in the aftermath of the Shibiya Incident that Yuji has come around with this thought also. The most up to date part sees Yuji formally perceive Choso as his older sibling, and requests that the others do a similar a lot to Choso’s joy.
Jujutsu Kaisen chapter 144 is proceeding to make way for the Culling Game arc, and Choso is assuming a major part in assisting Yuji and Megumi with getting critical data because of his association with his excess Death Painting Womb kin. With Choso’s assistance required, Yuji winds up advising the others to think about the Death Painting as his more seasoned sibling and this energizes Choso.
Similar as Aoi Todo during the Kyoto Goodwill Event arc, Choso had an odd flashback where he envisioned Yuji joyfully spending time with Choso, Eso, and Kechizu. Incidentally Choso began to put stock in this himself and detected his more youthful siblings’ blood in Yuji and even trusts him to be such a rebirth of them similar as how Kamo can switch bodies by moving his cerebrum to and fro.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time