Jujutsu Kaisen manga‘s most recent chapter has had many shocking moments and Satoru Gojo’s new criminal status is undoubtedly one of them. The worldwide famous Supernatural series is at the peak of one of its most extraordinary arcs to date, and with the Shibuya Incident a portion of the Jujutsu Sorcerers are emerging from the circumstance much more awful than others. Not just have there been some fan top picks managing conceivably deadly wounds, however the individuals who stay standing have been made the objectives of the Jujutsu association in general. While Yuji Itadori is to be sure an ideal objective, Gojo isn’t doing so well by the same token.
At the point when we had last seen Gojo, he was caught inside the Prison Realm on account of Geto and his stunts. Being caught inside this unique reviled gadget isn’t the lone thing Gojo needs to stress over, be that as it may, as regardless of whether he figures out how to escape by one way or another he’s presently been marked as a crook and banished from the Jujutsu society as of the freshest part of the arrangement.
Jujutsu Kaisen manga chapter 137 sees the Jujutsu Headquarters responding to the aftermath of the Shibuya Incident arc. Geto’s multitude of cursed souls have begun to assault Japan everywhere, and it has implied a portion of individuals in force have been slaughtered or are presently absent subsequently. As they battle to think of an approach to save their own skin during this occurrence, they discharge another arrangement of orders putting significant focuses on Yuji and Gojo’s backs:
- The survival of Suguro Geto has been confirmed, and he has been sentenced to death again.
- Satoru Gojo has been deemed an accomplice in the Shibuya Incident and is thus permanently exiled from the Jujutsu world, also removing his seal will be considered a criminal act.
- Masamichi Yaga will get the death penalty for inciting Satoru Gojo and Suguru Geto and causing the Shibuya Incident.
- The suspension of Yuji Itadori’s death sentence is revoked and the execution is to be carried out immediately.
- Yuta Okkotsu is appointed Yuji Itadori’s executioner.
The overstep down of laws sticks the Shibuya Incident altogether on Gojo’s shoulders, so in any event, when Yuji makes it out of this battle he must arrangement with a lot harder danger.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
ALSO READ: 7 Most Anticipated Anime Series Of 2021
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time