Jujutsu Kaisen anime has managed to become one of 2020’s biggest hits with just a couple of episodes and everyone can agree that the series deserves all the attention it got since its huge premiere of the first episode.
The anime’s most recent episode went live earlier and it demonstrates this reality indeed as fans can’t get over the new look donned by Yuji Itadori’s good humored educator in Satoru Gojo, one of the most grounded Jujutsu sorcerers.
As Gojo has generally seemed wearing a blindfold over his eyes to conceal his true power lever, fans were stunned at the appearance of this new search for Yuji’s sensei, donning a bunch of sun glasses and garments that make him look undeniably more like a standard person.
Check out what fans are talking about Gojo below:
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3.
The anime’s opening theme song “KAIKAIKITAN” is performed by EVE.
The new ending theme song, “LOST IN PARADISE” is performed by ALI ft AKLO.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
ALSO READ: 8 Anime Protagonists Who Have Children
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO CHECK OUT: 15 Highest IMDb Rated Anime Series