Gege Akutami’s supernatural creation Jujutsu Kaisen has just changed the character design of one of the main protagonists Maki Zenin incredibly between the finish of the presentation anime season and the forthcoming film, yet there’s a really extraordinary clarification.
This up-and-coming new film will handle a vital story inside the series as it returns on schedule to investigate Yuta Okkotsu’s first year took a crack at Jujutsu Tech.
The Jujutsu Kaisen 0 movie will once again introduce the second-year students we meet in the series. Yet, they’ll be a lot more youthful this time around as not exclusively will the film portray the first year of Maki Zenin, Toge Inumaki and Panda’s time took a crack at the school, however, the film will be intently adjusting the first unpleasant plans for Maki and the others that the creator of the series Gege Akutami had created well before the arrival of the fundamental Jujutsu Kaisen manga had settled them.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 releases the character designs of Yuta, Maki, Toge, Panda, and Satoru Gojo. Every one of them has designs that Akutami had for them before their last looks in the official main series a lot later, and these looks will be what we find in the new film. This incorporates Maki’s numerous progressions that see her with round glasses and she wears socks rather than the stockings we see later.
Jujutsu Kaisen 0 film is set to premiere on December 24, 2021.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.