Jujutsu Kaisen manga‘s most recent chapter has just clarified the rules of the Culling Game. The series has of late finished the longest and most extraordinary arc, and it as of now seems as though the following arc will be beating the Shibuya Incident. Since the prompt aftermath from the Shibuya Incident has been agreed to Yuji Itadori, the most current chapter of the arrangement is beginning a totally different arc that will show a turned rendition of the shonen staple competition arc as Yuji and the others are going into a deathmatch.
Jujutsu Kaisen manga’s 143rd chapter saw Megumi Fushigoro uncover to Yuji that Noritoshi Kamo has at long last followed up his releasing of many cursed souls all through Japan during the Shibuya Incident with a lethal new tournament. This tournament will drive everybody associated with the Jujutsu world to battle or they’ll be murdered. It has some beautiful confounded rules that were spread out at cliffhanger of the chapter. Check them out below:
- After awakening a cursed technique, players must declare their participation in the culling game at a barrier of their choice within 19 days.
- Any player who breaks the previous rule shall be subject to cursed technique removal.
- Non-players who enter the barrier become players at the moment of entry and shall be considered to have declared participation in the culling game.
- Players score points by ending the lives of other players.
- Points are determined by the game master and indicate the value of a player’s life. As a general rule, sorcerers are worth 5 points and non-sorcerers are worth 1 point.
- Excluding the point value of a player’s own life, players may expend 100 points to negotiate with the game master to add one new rule to the culling game.
- In accordance with the previous rule, the game master must accept any proposed new rule unless it has a marked and long-lasting effect on the culling game.
- If a player’s score remains the same for 19 days, that player shall be subject to cursed technique removal.
There are still a few layers to these principles that will probably be fleshed out as the Culling Game beginnings, yet these guidelines likewise present an energizing sort of new bend for the arrangement that has appear to be some significant exciting arcs in the road all through its different battles hitherto.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
ALSO READ: 8 Greatest Anime Couples From 2020
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time