Jujutsu Kaisen anime is proceeding through the second half of its first season, and things are solid for the famous Shonen arrangement based on Gege Akutami’s Supernatural manga. The main protagonist of the series’ Yuji has amassed a devoted fanbase from the anime with no guarantees, and that isn’t in any event, excluding all the manga readers there. All things considered, there are more individuals reading the manga than any other time, and it is moving so that will cause the Demon Slayer to do a twofold take.
The Twitter user @Josu_ke separated things for Jujutsu Kaisen fans. Many needed to realize how the arrangement was faring regarding sales. All things considered, a new declaration affirmed Jujutsu Kaisen has in excess of 30 million copies for use, and it appears things are simply going to go up from that point.
Similar as Demon Slayer, the presentation of Jujutsu Kaisen’s first season assist push with sending a manga blast. Reports propose the manga delighted in a +230% support after its anime appeared, and that is as yet developing. The diagram above separates things in detail, yet it is important how the pattern line is moving on the loose. Jujutsu Kaisen is moving upwards in deals at an outstanding rate; such a development didn’t show up for Demon Slayer until a month after its first season wrapped up.
This lift is pushing forward with under twenty episodes out. This could be an early recount the amount Jujutsu Kaisen is going to detonate. On the off chance that the pattern line proceeds as it has, Yuji is going to turn into an anime legend in his own right. In any case, there is consistently the opportunity things could flame out before season one closes, so perusers will need to watch out for this extraordinary shonen for the time being.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
ALSO READ: 7 Most Anticipated Anime Series Of 2021
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
ALSO READ: 16 Best Anime Series With 100+ Episodes
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time