Jujutsu Kaisen is ready to finish the first season of the anime, and everyone’s eyes are on the show’s future as of now. The hit status of Jujutsu Kaisen has got fans excited for whatever season two will bring, and it appears to be some enormous things are coming up. All things considered, anime is wrapping up its interpretation of the Kyoto Goodwill Event, and another talk proposes season two will start where numerous originally anticipated.
Down on social media (Twitter), Jujutsu Kaisen fan-pages made fans buzz after they shared a touch of fun data. It turns out the bits of gossip about season two start with the Death Painting arc were appropriate generally. The most recent reports say Jujutsu Kaisen will get back to TV with the hotly anticipated arc, so fans should stand by somewhat more to see it.
If you are new to the arc, the Jujutsu Kaisen readers will be the first to spout over it. The Death Painting arc happens straightforwardly after the Kyoto Goodwill Event, so our legend leads are together obviously. The group is approached to research an unusual arrangement of murders as every one connects back to a secret curse. To make things considerably juicier, the killings all occur close to Megumi’s old neighborhood, and the stakes are raised when his previous scows into the case suddenly.
Now, fans are advertised for the Death Painting arc at whatever point it should go live, so season two will be on everybody’s must-watch list. The possibly issue is that we’re uncertain when the anime will return. Jujutsu Kaisen will wrap well before the mid year shows up, yet so fans are trusting season two will focus on a mid 2022 presentation if conceivable.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3, 2020.
ALSO READ: 7 Most Anticipated Anime Series Of 2021
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO READ: 23 Greatest Shonen Anime Series Of All Time