Jujutsu Kaisen anime with just a couple of episodes up, has managed to get an astounding amount of fans’ love and support and the fame of the series grows constantly on an imaginable level.
Obviously, this consideration has made fans can’t help thinking about how included the creator of manga Gege Akutami is with the anime, and it appears to be the artist is only agreeable on that front.
The news came during an ongoing interview in Animedia that fans of the series on Twitter translated the interview into English. It was there a maker from Toho talked about their work on Jujutsu Kaisen, and they conceded Gege Akutami is exceptionally associated with anime notwithstanding the manga’s timetable.
ALSO CHECK OUT: 8 Anime Series With Best Training Arcs
The producer said the following during the interview:
“Thankfully, with the cooperation of everyone at Shueisha, I have been able to communicate with Akutami Gege-sensei who is the author of the manga,”
“Akutami-sensei drew the storyboard, and Umemot Yui directed it and finished it… I really appreciate Akutami-sensei’s willingness to cooperate this much in making the anime despite being so busty with the manga’s weekly schedule.” – Interview shared by Twitter user @kaikaikitan.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3.
The anime’s opening theme song “KAIKAIKITAN” is performed by EVE.
The new ending theme song, “LOST IN PARADISE” is performed by ALI ft AKLO.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
RELATED: Jujutsu Kaisen Preview: Gojo Finally Goes On His First Real Fight
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
ALSO READ: 8 Anime Protagonists Who Have Children
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
INTERESTING: 11 “Best Friends” İn Anime That Fought With Each Other