Since Jujutsu Kaisen has moved its record of fundamental presentations, the anime has made way for its first genuine arc as Yuji ends up researching a secretive sort of cursed spirit. However, since he’s still actually dead according to his previous partners Megumi Fushigoro and Nobara Kugisaki, he’s presently collaborating with another first-grade sorcerer who Gojo has regarded an oddball yet is somebody Yuji can depend on.
This is end up being very obvious as Nanami gets into his first battle against some cursed spirits along with the protagonist Yuji İtadori, and he shows how amazing and viable his cursed technique will be in the field. You can check out the fight scene below:
Gojo clarifies that Nanami left the universe of business to turn into a jujutsu sorcerer. His clarification for why he wasn’t a jujutsu magician in the first place is on the grounds that he accepts as jujutsu alchemists may be shit. Explaining that he at that point worked at an organization, Nanami said he understood that work is shit too. With the two alternatives to him being horrible, he basically picked the one vocation way he was better at.
Also, better at it he is in fact as Nanami uncovered the extent of his cursed technique as it permits him to make a feeble point on any rival. As he clarifies, striking a feeble point at a proportion of seven to three when you draw a line over an objective’s length causes a basic hit. He clarifies that he can slice through adversaries if their cursed energy is feeble enough even with an unpolished article.
Jujutsu Kaisen anime’s first episode debuted on October 3.
The anime’s opening theme song “KAIKAIKITAN” is performed by EVE.
The new ending theme song, “LOST IN PARADISE” is performed by ALI ft AKLO.
Cast members include:
- Mikako Komatsu as Maki Zenin
- Kouki Uchiyama as Toge Inumaki
- Tomokazu Seki as Panda
- Junya Enoki as Yuji Itadori
- Yuma Uchida as Megumi Fushiguro
- Asami Seto as Nobara Kugisaki
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna
- Yūichi Nakamura as Satoru Gojō
- Junichi Suwabe as Sukuna Ryōmen
- Nobunaga Shimazaki as Mahito
- Takahiro Sakurai as Suguru Geto
- Atsuko Tanaka as Hanami
- Shigeru Chiba as Jogo
- Marina Inoue as Mai Zen’in
- Subaru Kimura as Aoi Todo
- Mugihito as Yoshinobu Gakuganji
- Chinatsu Akasaki as Kazumi Miwa
- Aya Endo as Shoko Ieiri
- Takaya Kuroda as Masamichi Yaga
- Yoshitaka Yamaya as Junpei Yoshino
- Mitsuo Iwata as Kiyotaka Ijichi
ALSO READ: 8 Anime Protagonists Who Have Children
Anime‘s staff includes:
- Sunghoo Park as the Director
- Animation Studio: MAPPA
- Hiroshi Seko is the Script Supervisor
- Tadashi Hiramatsu is the Character Designer
- Hiroaki Tsutsumi, Yoshimasa Terui, and Arisa Okehazama are composing the music
Jujutsu Kaisen is a Japanese manga arrangement composed and showed by Gege Akutami, serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump since March 5, 2018. The individual chapters are gathered and distributed by Shueisha, with ten tankōbon volumes discharged as of March 2020.
Viz Media distributed the initial three chapters for its Jump Start activity and will distribute the arrangement in print beginning in December 2019. Shueisha started to simulpublish the arrangement in English on the application and site Manga Plus in January 2019.
ALSO CHECK OUT: 15 Highest IMDb Rated Anime Series